Thursday, January 15, 2009

last days of the Bush administration

I am a Republican. I am proud of my President. President George W Bush did an amazing job as president starting with 9/11. Homeland Security was a great priority and a great inconvenience but he led with integrity and emotion. Naysayers are prolific as with every administration, but George W Bush will be remembered in history as one who did what he was elected to do....what you saw is what you got....I am a fan of transparency in leadership...for that he excelled. Mistakes? Yeah, sure...don't we all wish for do-overs?
I am glad he was the highest official of our great country for the past eight years.
I for one will miss you President George W Bush! Godspeed as you reenter the life we all take so for granted...as citizens of this great United States.

No comments: