Friday, November 16, 2007

This little light of mine, I gonna let it shine

This little light of mine, I gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine...

Remember Jesus' words to the discouraged, "He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. Finally he will cause justice to be victorious." Matt 12:20


What an encouragement! Then He reminds us that it is He who lights us and keeps us flaming for Him if we let Him be our source. Even though it goes against our survival instincts, we can depend upon Jesus to provide all we need!

"Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldly quote, God is there, ready to help; I'm fearless no matter what. Who or what can get to me? " Hebrews 13:5-6

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: